Skip to main content

Open Letter


Somewhere, someone told me "a stitch in time saves nine." I want to stitch you in time and save you from any danger. So, I am passing it to you today with concern and with the message work smartly, if you want to wrap your achievement at high end.  

I say you over again because I have hope in you. You are the only hope because you have the ability to reach very far and wide. You can reach the place of your choice that no one has reach in our family but only if you thoroughly keep working hard. I will tell you, things won't come that easy. Nothing is easy. Remember, things that comes easy don't last long and is never valued well in life. You need to sweat. You need lots of sacrifices. No matter what, you need to keep your high end spirit lighted 24/7. You have all the ability and skills to rise above the far hills, the Moroccan hills that you see in your dream. But, I will tell you it's not easy to reach that dream land. The land of fantasy. The land of destiny.

In the process of pushing you forward, I have scolded you, I have rediscovered you, I have put you down in several occasions and we even had irrevocable and though conversation and I have been harsh –beyond what you have imagined. If you remember well, I have used different techniques to arouse your energy, thinking that you will change for the better and harder so that your far dream would come closer vis-à-vis soon. But it isn’t happening the way it is expected from you. I also know it is not so easy to work harder like you are doing today. More than anyone else, I know you are working so hard risking every bit of your life and health but it’s not enough. Remember there are thousands of equally budding and able students like you. They all are having the same hope and dream like you have. Remember to put up the elite challenge so that you can survive well anywhere. Remember, you are competing amongst the finest brain of Bhutan, I call them cream. It is all the tough competition you are actually putting up this year. I know you are taking such cool journey that will sure to make you a gentle man someday –"risk or you will be thrown out from the race." But it is the only way forward to accomplish your passion and the dream. Remember, I told you I love that lens.

Remember, I wouldn't have pushed you, if I think you don't have that ability and the skills, the right potential. I am pushing you forward because I know you have that potent, skills to conquer from your competitor, you just need to polish your skills and ability so that you can shine like diamond someday. You need to work hard, constantly and smartly. I have been through your stage not so long time. I know how it it to be covered by such a selfish books. I know the contents of the book so well. When that voluminous and cumbersome with concepts of physics after chemistry after mathematics hit your 1.34kgs of brain cells, it is hard to resist and forget about its application, its action become so forgetful before you hit your head over your stinking pillow. It is extremely hard and challenging. But, it has everything. I will promise you, it is possible. You will going to enjoy your end goal –probably seven years down.

Remember, you would love to see your end result if you could come victorious, stand above all. That's what we are looking for these many years.

You are the last hope we have in our family. We were born unfortunate in many ways than one and we still have the time to change the clock of hope to a right direction. You still have the opportunity to turn back the clock to zero gravity and restart with hope. Especially, you carry a big dream of papa and our mothers. But I don't mean other do not cares about you. Perhaps, everyone –far relatives to family have the same hope and expectation especially from you. Because you are the hero and still are the hero, you have been doing so well so far. You are the last piece of hope and aspiration. You are the dream. Remember more than anybody else, I carry more hope and expectation from you. Because I know the best part of you. You have that ability and skills to rise above that hill. You have come this far. You don't dear to give up at this moment so easily with few failures and obstacles. Despite you trying so well, you may be feeling irritated at times when I say all these things. I am saying it out of my love and concern for you as a big brother. At times I feel pity on you because I see you working so hard and sacrificing many important things. But, I must also tell you, it's not enough. Don't ever lose your consistency, spirit and target so easily. Pace is what you need for everything. Learn to be competitive. You give a real try at least for few more months with your dedication and personal sacrifices, you are sure to win the race.

You have the choice to be you –"you want to be you, not everybody else."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iron Lady of India dies at 68.

It was neither a good news to millions of Tamilian nor to the parliament house. But, she will continue to remain one of the most influential person in politics and in the film industries. Perhaps, she became more than the goddess of Tamil Nadu politics. She has been a greatest asset to her country in her best pursuit. The women who has ruled India more like 'Gandhian Philosophy.'   Jayalalithaa jee She has done every preeminent possible ways to bring massive changes in the life of millions of people and uplifted the Indian society than any other women. She had worked so hard, she had risk every bits of her life just for the benefit of all the Indians because of which she had gained a huge popularity amongst the other leaders. She was popularly known as an ‘ Iron Lady ’ for being tough and firm in her action and ‘ Amma ’ for acting more than a mother for millions of homeless and to the needy ones.’   The best part I have seen throughout her political regime and fil

Golden Words Of King Jigme Singye Wangchuck

King Jigme Singye Wangchuck "...in particular, speaking for myself; my sorrow in having lost my own father is indeed very great. What is more the country has lost a king whose kind has till now never been known..."                                                                ( Royal proclamation to the people of Bhutan, July 26, 1972)                                      "...as far as you, my people, are concerned, you should not adopt the attitude that whatever is required to be done for your welfare will be done entirely by the government. On the contrary, a little effort on your part will be much more effective than a great deal of effort on the part of the government..."                                     ( Address to the people of the Bhutan on the coronation day . June 2 nd , 1974) "...children are our treasures. They hold the promise of the future and therefore, it is only right that they should be given every opportunity to develop

Goodbye Beloved Teachers

When life has thousands reasons to walk and live, I've thousands different ways to spend my coming holidays. So, does you all my ‘teacher-colleagues’ I've been working so hard for nearly, 280 days round the clock in, educating different lives with different wants, likes and ages. Honestly, I've been so busy and fully occupied for countless hours of teachings, correcting exam papers, assessing note books etc… – and that is called the life of a ‘every tangible teachers’. As a teacher/educator, almost every time - life goes beyond teaching and correcting exam papers. As, we need to engage our students into various fields of learning – going for extra classes, attending club activities, prayers, co-curricular activities, literary activities, cultural programs and so on…and this is the life of each teacher behind the screen. Yet, we get lots of blame starting from the people of highest rank to the lowest. In Bhutan, now a day in the name of suicide case, educa