Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Orchid, The Flower For My Girl

 

Down on the hills

I see flowers of different variety

Rose, Rhododendron and Orchid

My favorite is the Orchid

 

Down on the hills

I see flowers of different colors

Red, purple and yellow

My favorite is the yellow 

 

Down on the hills 

I see flowers of different petals

Single, double and three-fold

My favorite is the three-fold

 

Down on the hills 

I see flowers of different height

Tall, medium and short

My favorite is the medium

 

Down on the hills 

I see flowers of different leaves

Broad, small and thin

My favorite is the thin

 

Down on the hills

I see flowers of different fragrance

Sweet, fruity and classic-lily

My favorite is the classic-lily

 

What's your favorite flower? 

I love Orchids! 

A gift to my GIRL -YESHA BABY


No comments:

Post a Comment

Start With You: A Brief Review

Start with You : Lead from the Inside is a book by Belinda Brosnan , published by Baker Street Press in Melbourne, Australia, in 2018. The b...