Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Start With You: A Brief Review
Start with You : Lead from the Inside is a book by Belinda Brosnan , published by Baker Street Press in Melbourne, Australia, in 2018. The b...
-
Rinzin Namgyal Sir. Photo: Sancha Rai Rinzin Sir (R) & Kuenzang T. Sir (L). Source: Sancha Rai Rinzin Namgyal, who served as the School ...
-
I am taking photographs completely out of my passion and always for myself to enjoy and to live with nature. Over few years now, I have ...
-
Isn't it a tensing moment when we hear on 'Sex Tourism, an emerging vulnerability' for a small Himalayan kingdom? I am honest...
Great initiatives sir.
ReplyDeleteIt's not individual...it's the collective work put in together for many purposes
ReplyDelete1. Mark National Reading Year
2. Celebrate K4's 60th Birth Anniversary
3. Put good reading culture in our youth.
4. Impart the importance reading brings in one and the entire life processing...and so on...
thank you for clicking into the page alys...be safe