As I found Bhutan is full of countless beautiful things. And this is the little things that I've collected recently to renew my future days. Do enjoy my past times with my lens...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Start With You: A Brief Review
Start with You : Lead from the Inside is a book by Belinda Brosnan , published by Baker Street Press in Melbourne, Australia, in 2018. The b...
-
Rinzin Namgyal Sir. Photo: Sancha Rai Rinzin Sir (R) & Kuenzang T. Sir (L). Source: Sancha Rai Rinzin Namgyal, who served as the School ...
-
I am taking photographs completely out of my passion and always for myself to enjoy and to live with nature. Over few years now, I have ...
-
Isn't it a tensing moment when we hear on 'Sex Tourism, an emerging vulnerability' for a small Himalayan kingdom? I am honest...
Great snaps sir.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the compliment and welcome back to school and hope you have came with new and fresh thoughts for this academic year---2015
ReplyDeletegood awareness!
ReplyDelete