Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Start With You: A Brief Review
Start with You : Lead from the Inside is a book by Belinda Brosnan , published by Baker Street Press in Melbourne, Australia, in 2018. The b...
-
Rinzin Namgyal Sir. Photo: Sancha Rai Rinzin Sir (R) & Kuenzang T. Sir (L). Source: Sancha Rai Rinzin Namgyal, who served as the School ...
-
I am taking photographs completely out of my passion and always for myself to enjoy and to live with nature. Over few years now, I have ...
-
Isn't it a tensing moment when we hear on 'Sex Tourism, an emerging vulnerability' for a small Himalayan kingdom? I am honest...





I can say you have taken those photos in Buli. I can recognize Buli Tsho. Wonderful shots BTW bro.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the wise comments la...Good day ahead
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful scene. These are my favorite photos from your blog. All of them are gorgeous and your photography skills brighten my mood. Your post made my week !!
ReplyDeleteKeepup your passion alive :) :)
Xoxo
Beautiful day :)
Thank you for the encouraging terms la...same to you, all the best
ReplyDeleteSir keep exploring the lenghth and breadth of Khenrig Namsum.
ReplyDeleteTrying out with maximum of my energy. .
ReplyDelete