Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Start With You: A Brief Review
Start with You : Lead from the Inside is a book by Belinda Brosnan , published by Baker Street Press in Melbourne, Australia, in 2018. The b...
-
Rinzin Namgyal Sir. Photo: Sancha Rai Rinzin Sir (R) & Kuenzang T. Sir (L). Source: Sancha Rai Rinzin Namgyal, who served as the School ...
-
I am taking photographs completely out of my passion and always for myself to enjoy and to live with nature. Over few years now, I have ...
-
Isn't it a tensing moment when we hear on 'Sex Tourism, an emerging vulnerability' for a small Himalayan kingdom? I am honest...
Beautiful scenes sir.
ReplyDeletebeautiful captures sir.
ReplyDeleteand...how can we join the bhutanese bogger community
Go to facebook page, then click to community of Bhutanese blogger and click join ...thats all la...Its good to have you in blogging world...Happy blogging
Deleteoh..k thank you sir..for your kind response la.
ReplyDelete