Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Start With You: A Brief Review
Start with You : Lead from the Inside is a book by Belinda Brosnan , published by Baker Street Press in Melbourne, Australia, in 2018. The b...
-
Rinzin Namgyal Sir. Photo: Sancha Rai Rinzin Sir (R) & Kuenzang T. Sir (L). Source: Sancha Rai Rinzin Namgyal, who served as the School ...
-
I am taking photographs completely out of my passion and always for myself to enjoy and to live with nature. Over few years now, I have ...
-
Isn't it a tensing moment when we hear on 'Sex Tourism, an emerging vulnerability' for a small Himalayan kingdom? I am honest...
May your soul rest in Peace. The whole world is praying for you.
ReplyDeleteSame same la...tc
ReplyDeleteIf only the world is full of HUMAN like him, the world would be a better place. Buddha bless his soul and Lord Almighty give him the rightful place in the land he's ventured to.
ReplyDeleteRest in eternal peace, Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam. Thank you for your timeless wisdom.