Skip to main content

Night to Remember.


It was 7th of June, when my better–half left for her official outing to Bangkok. I was compelled to be an acting mother to my little baby girl. 

Initially, I was bit worried about how shall I keep her happy, and my other worry was to manage her in the night–board.  Perhaps, with finger crossed I hate night approaching. I wish night to be the shortest or else no night at all. 

During the day, I can make her happy and laze her in many ways by taking her outside in the sun and in the rain. I can take her to drive and buy her favorite chips. With all these thoughts first night have approached sooner than expected, but wasn't troublesome as anticipated. She slept peacefully with occasional break through. But I have doped her with some milk and with her favorite nursery rhymes.  

For young kids, I know what it is to be without a mother. First few nights was completely a heart pinching nights for three of us? When she cried, I felt the weight of thousand nailing over my head both physically and mentally. It is not as easy as you see to manage, handle and understand innocent kids. They don't understand your feelings and vice versa.   

Few years back I used get annoyed with neighbor's child nagging and crying needlessly. Now I am married, and had my own baby. I feel the difference. I started to love kids. I finally realized every kids are perfectly same despite caste and creed, rich and poor, so treat them same.

I have one of my blonde–faced cousin who hate kids more than anyone. I saw him throwing pots and pans to his brother's kids few years back. He got married past some years. He now have two beautiful babies. Perhaps, he became world–class father. Now he does all kinds of baby keeping –he cooks for them and happily put them into sleep.

My little baby girl is a very peaceful girl. She hardly cry and nags. Occluded within her body is her damnless face. But she is such a loving girl. You all would love to hold her. 

But for past few days, I observed some change in her. She became more serious. She became the new boss. Although, I am experiencing quite unhealthy nights but I am also equally learning so many lessons from her as a parent and a father.

One strange thing is that, I have to repeatedly play her nursery rhymes even in the late mid–night and early morning. I am afraid what my neighbors or passerby may think of me. These days my room was completely flooded with the repeated rhymes sounds –'daddy fingers, heads and shoulders, and baa baa black sheep, etc...' Such odd hour's culture is something very strange for newlywed’s couple.   

My worries is not only to put her into sleep but also her sickness in her mom's absence. I always pray for her good health and sound sleep. Indeed nothing have worried me like this before.   

Nothing has come to me as hard as this moment. I have to do everything to make her happy, –I often have to walk like a cat, sing her song like a superstar and have to dance in the middle of the night. I fear how my father would have duped me into sleep during those days when light and nursery rhymes were absolutely rare. 

Although, with time and space everything have settled so well, but I am much worried about her emotional growth and emotional detachment. One good thing I have learnt from this moment is that she taught me to be more patient, funny and serious. 

I don't understand how some mothers can leave their child to be with another man. I also wonder how some well–educated parents can abandoned their baby to go abroad. With week–long practical on experience, I give up the idea of Australia Dream completely if I have to leave my baby girl behind. 

I say undeniably NO to Australia journey until my girl turn five or six or not at ALL!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iron Lady of India dies at 68.

It was neither a good news to millions of Tamilian nor to the parliament house. But, she will continue to remain one of the most influential person in politics and in the film industries. Perhaps, she became more than the goddess of Tamil Nadu politics. She has been a greatest asset to her country in her best pursuit. The women who has ruled India more like 'Gandhian Philosophy.'   Jayalalithaa jee She has done every preeminent possible ways to bring massive changes in the life of millions of people and uplifted the Indian society than any other women. She had worked so hard, she had risk every bits of her life just for the benefit of all the Indians because of which she had gained a huge popularity amongst the other leaders. She was popularly known as an ‘ Iron Lady ’ for being tough and firm in her action and ‘ Amma ’ for acting more than a mother for millions of homeless and to the needy ones.’   The best part I have seen throughout her political regime and fil

Golden Words Of King Jigme Singye Wangchuck

King Jigme Singye Wangchuck "...in particular, speaking for myself; my sorrow in having lost my own father is indeed very great. What is more the country has lost a king whose kind has till now never been known..."                                                                ( Royal proclamation to the people of Bhutan, July 26, 1972)                                      "...as far as you, my people, are concerned, you should not adopt the attitude that whatever is required to be done for your welfare will be done entirely by the government. On the contrary, a little effort on your part will be much more effective than a great deal of effort on the part of the government..."                                     ( Address to the people of the Bhutan on the coronation day . June 2 nd , 1974) "...children are our treasures. They hold the promise of the future and therefore, it is only right that they should be given every opportunity to develop

Goodbye Beloved Teachers

When life has thousands reasons to walk and live, I've thousands different ways to spend my coming holidays. So, does you all my ‘teacher-colleagues’ I've been working so hard for nearly, 280 days round the clock in, educating different lives with different wants, likes and ages. Honestly, I've been so busy and fully occupied for countless hours of teachings, correcting exam papers, assessing note books etc… – and that is called the life of a ‘every tangible teachers’. As a teacher/educator, almost every time - life goes beyond teaching and correcting exam papers. As, we need to engage our students into various fields of learning – going for extra classes, attending club activities, prayers, co-curricular activities, literary activities, cultural programs and so on…and this is the life of each teacher behind the screen. Yet, we get lots of blame starting from the people of highest rank to the lowest. In Bhutan, now a day in the name of suicide case, educa